On Mowing

I remember as a child always wanting something to do. I loved tasks.

My son is inclined the same way, only doubly so! He loves to be on the move.

This mower is not running, by the way!

I have been mowing this year, and quite glad about it. I had never started a mower in my life until my husband was unable to do so earlier this year. Even once Jesse had recouped from his surgery and was physically able I gently told him mowing was now my thing. It turns out I love the exercise. We have a large yard, complete with inclines, and the task really is a great workout.

However, I think one day I will be gently told by someone that the task is now his thing!


Again, this mower is not running!
My son likes to push it around for "fun."

Comments

Wendy said…
I have always loved to mow too! It's my thing and as the hubby is not fond of it, I get to keep the task. :)