About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles the adventures I share with my husband, daughter and son. It is also a place to share what I am learning as a homemaker, gardener, book lover and homeschooling mother. Welcome.

Monday, November 14, 2011

christmas music?

Last week a friend commented that her husband had already begun singing Christmas songs.

She and I agreed it was too early for such festivities.



Saturday morning my daughter asked if she could play songs from her new Christmas music book.

All of a sudden I am a different (and festive) person. "Why, of course!"

I was all ears and might have even been humming along.

2 comments:

Julie Gates said...

How wonderful...I'm reminded of the little girl that played the piano on "its a wonderful life"...thats so neat you get that sound in your home!

75th Street's idle Talk said...

Confession, I start humming the songs in October. November is finally my time to break out, "Deck the Halls". Love it!