links on motherhood

One reason I enjoy following blogs is to receive encouraging words regarding this life I live as a full-time homemaker, wife, and mother. If you like encouragement read the following links, specifically written about motherhood.

This first post describes motherhood as a calling, and discusses how this choice is viewed in our society.



This second post describes the choice to love as a mother. This post spoke to my specific situation when I cared for our daughter when she had asthma as a little one, beginning at eight months old and continuing to just over 4 years of age (I'm so thankful she grew out of her asthma, which is common). This blogger describes exactly what I went through as a mother when caring for my little one as she labored to breathe.

And I have to commend Ann Voskamp for providing thought provoking links, such as these, to encourage women.

Comments