another snow storm


Nature to a saint is sacramental. If we are children of God, we have a tremendous treasure in Nature. In every wind that blows, in every night and day of the year, in every sign of the sky, in every blossoming and in every withering of the earth, there is a real coming of God to us if we will simply use our starved imagination to realize it. -Oswald Chambers 








The trees (Magnolia, Japanese Maple, Sugar Maple, Althea) and bushes (Lilac, Forsythia) provided amazing beauty yesterday as the snow graced their limbs, and my husband was so good to take pictures for me as I stayed cozy inside drinking my hot tea! I have to admit the Winter was beginning to wane on me, but our recent snowstorms have provided rejuvenation. We have a large backyard and the yards behind us are quite overgrown with trees and weeds, so in the Summer it becomes quite a bug infested hangout. Right now, though, it is a haven for birds and a beautiful snowy, woodland-like backdrop. I'm enjoying the beauty of the restful, snowy season knowing the fast-paced Spring-time is coming soon.

Comments