About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles the adventures I share with my husband, daughter and son. It is also a place to share what I am learning as a homemaker, gardener, book lover and homeschooling mother. Welcome.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

here, there and back again

Over the course of two weeks we've had adventures in three states. In between travel we had a few days at home, so we weren't gone for a full two weeks (I'm not sure a Summer garden would have survived the neglect if so). We are currently getting back into our regular routine: catching up on sleep, harvesting vegetables, thinking on the next adventure.

Red Rocks - Colorado

I'll provide more details of our Colorado adventure because although a short four-day excursion, it was packed with great a fun fitting our family. I'll also provide updates of the garden that is just a'bursting.

Maybe that's the best part of going away 
for a vacation - 
coming home again. 
Madeleine L'Engle, Meet the Austins

No comments: