everlasting love

Lately, I've been contemplating LOVE, received by me and given by me. Needing perspective from the One who defines love, I've been combing through Scripture hoping to receive God's comfort, thoughts, grace; and I have.

Yea, I have
LOVED 
thee with an
EVERLASTING 
LOVE:
therefore with
LOVINGKINDNESS
have I
DRAWN
thee.
Jeremiah 31:3


...in his
LOVE
and in his
PITY
he
REDEEMED
them...
Isaiah 63:9


Many waters
cannot
QUENCH
LOVE,
neither can 
the floods
DROWN it.
Song of Solomon 8:7


...thou hast in
LOVE
to my
SOUL
delivered it
from the
PIT
of corruption
Isaiah 38:17


...he will
REST
in his
LOVE,
he will
JOY
over thee with
SINGING.
Zephaniah 3:17


I will
HEAL...
I will
LOVE
them
FREELY.
Hosea 14:4


...that the
LOVE
wherewith 
thou hast
LOVED
me may be
IN
them,
and 
I
in
THEM.
John 17:26


But 
GOD
commendeth his 
LOVE
toward
US
in that,
while we were yet
SINNERS,
Christ died for
US.
Romans 5:8


...the
LOVE
of 
GOD
is shed abroad
in our
HEARTS
by the
HOLY GHOST...
Romans 5:5

Comments