christmas















Although the holiday break for Christmas is wonderful, special, I'm most thankful that Christmas for the one who believes in the actual birth of Jesus Christ can be celebrated every day.

Immanuel - God with Us

The gift of the presence of God's Spirit living within a human? Each day living the grace of Heaven on Earth residing inside of me? I will take Christmas every day. I need to celebrate that life, light, joy, forgiveness each day. The love of the Lord Jesus Christ needs to be the lense through which I see my life.

Some of my favorite verses from God's Word come from the book of John, written by his disciple of the same name.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. the same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:1-5

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent. John 17:3

I'm so thankful for the life, the light, the knowledge of the only true God and his Son, Jesus Christ, and to have him as the focus of my every day.

Comments